Liverpool (H) - Carabao Cup 4th Round - Thu 22nd Dec, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I've had as little interest in a City game since last Saturday against Girona.

How this game was ever sanctioned I have no idea, 4 days after the WC finished, utterly ridiculous, we'll put out a reserve team, lose, and the media will wank themselves silly over it.

Happy to be proved wrong, but I doubt it.

I don't think I've had as little interest in a City game since last Saturday against Girona.

How this game was ever sanctioned I have no idea, 4 days after the WC finished, utterly ridiculous, we'll put out a reserve team, lose, and the media will wank themselves silly over it.

Unfortunately I have to agree..

Pleyers are getting a rest not because they've played too many games but because they will play too many games (from Christmas to June). It's not rocket science. Trust the management.
I’m with you man.
IMO too many puffed up balloons on here, banging their keyboards and spouting off about who should and shouldn’t play when we have some pretty damn sharp professionals employed to make such decisions.

If they know so much then I’m guessing they’ll have sent their CV’s into the club and will be taking training tomorrow on the strength of them. . .

Or maybe they’ll still be on here getting excited about their delusions and making us yawn .

It's the only outcome which could lessed the frustration and anger over that fucking letter.
Let it go mate, ffs. How many times have you posted about that letter on here today?!

Are you going on Thursday? Talk about incendiary communication, it feels like you and a couple of others been doing a fair bit of that today. I’m getting this image of you there on Thursday night leading the line in your anger, giving it large to them scousers round town and at and in the ground at every opportunity. If you are, fill your boots mate.

I’m going, and whilst I was mildly annoyed and disappointed by the email, I don’t think it’s worth getting that worked up about, whipping a storm on a forum.

And believe me this is coming from someone whose loathing of liverpool fc goes even beyond my dislike of united.

It ain’t gonna be WWIII in Manchester on Thursday despite some on here seeming to want to wish it into existence.

I just really, really wanna win the match. That’s what matters.

Last edited:
If you are in SS1 remember to wear a hat last thing I want is a coin on my bonce or a phlegm shampoo.
I have about 10 seats between me and the away fans so no doubt it'll be one of those nights that keeps me entertained even if the game is crap!

Then the cult will wank themselves even sillier

Really don't want to lose to these for the 4th time on the trot whatever the circumstances are

to be fair there haven't been many City games in between... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.