Liverpool (H) - Carabao Cup 4th Round - Thu 22nd Dec, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a complex when we play this lot, always produce a defensive bollock and fail to take the chances we create.
I hate the way we always fold against this lot, even the league game this season, they were on a piss poor run getting beat by everyone the rags included, and yet we still shit the bed again

I hate the way we always fold against this lot, even the league game this season, they were on a piss poor run getting beat by everyone the rags included, and yet we still shit the bed again
Hang on we've beaten this lot 5-0, 4-1, 2-1 and 4-0 after the covid break, so we have given them a fair few good hidings in the not so distant past.

Hang on we've beaten this lot 5-0, 4-1, 2-1 and 4-0 after the covid break, so we have given them a fair few good hidings in the not so distant past.
The 4 0 after the covid break was with no fans and they had already pissed the league, paint it how you like, our record against them is shocking

Sorry I missed out the words “for me” next to ten times worse than covid.

I have had covid three times and managed to somehow continue normal after a few days is all I was saying but this has put me on my back.

I wasn’t bragging in the slightest at all.

Sounds much better with some added contex mate.

Wasn’t going to bother with tonight, took myself off all the cup schemes this season but bought a ticket this afternoon. Reckon it’s going to be rocking.

Shame I’m not in my normal seat, I’m with the packed lunchers in 307.

Still buzzing though. Let’s smash these fucking cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.