Liverpool (h) CL QF pre-match thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing faith in the integrity of the game. Fully expect the officials to have a say on the outcome. Van Djyk will take no prisoners once he realises ge can bully our attack and get away with it. Come on City !

Losing faith in the integrity of the game. Fully expect the officials to have a say on the outcome. Van Djyk will take no prisoners once he realises ge can bully our attack and get away with it. Come on City !
VVD won’t bully Aguero. He will give him the David Luiz treatment if he does. I’d go aguero and Jesus up top tonight. Not sure really from there, I’d be tempted to rest sane or sterling with a view to them coming on and hopefully running at a tired nervy defence.

I’d play a back 3 of walker otamendi kompany, 5 midfield Fernandinho, Silva, KDB, Sterling, sane, Aguero and Jesus up front, totally overwhelm then. I think we will get to extra time, by then Liverpool will be knackered as their fitness levels are nowhere near ours as has shown in last two meetings. We win on penalties.

VVD won’t bully Aguero. He will give him the David Luiz treatment if he does. I’d go aguero and Jesus up top tonight. Not sure really from there, I’d be tempted to rest sane or sterling with a view to them coming on and hopefully running at a tired nervy defence.

It’s pretty much a freebie tonight. No one really expects us to go through so hopefully we have no nerves or fear and just go for it.

I’d like to see him play jesus and kun up front, really stretch their defense as we just didn’t do that last week. It’s so important we start fast and an earlyish goal will really make them panic.

Just on the off chance we turn it round, Danilo, İlkay Gündoğan, Kevin De Bruyne, Nicolás Otamendi, Gabriel Jesus and Fernandinho will incur a suspension with their next yellow cards.
If we go out and any of them get booked, do they miss the first game next season or is it wiped out?

mate just text to say he is poorly so might have a spare
not on facebook ..... any genuine Blues looking still ?

I’d play a back 3 of walker otamendi kompany, 5 midfield Fernandinho, Silva, KDB, Sterling, sane, Aguero and Jesus up front, totally overwhelm then. I think we will get to extra time, by then Liverpool will be knackered as their fitness levels are nowhere near ours as has shown in last two meetings. We win on penalties.
playing 3 at the back will just make us unbalanced-need to play a normal formation and take our chances.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Lets not forget how many times 1 goal has quickly become 4 for us this season. We will do this tonight. The only concern is scoring enough then switching off.

Raise the roof, lets turf these candle lighting bin dippers back to where they belong. Any scouser's in the City end, you know what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.