Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 1970, as a six year old, with no way to ever watch a live match and getting all my knowledge from Match of the Day and the Big Match, I chose a team I liked. I had no conception of who was good or bad, hell I didn't even know where most teams came from. Plastic fans, in my opinion, change allegiance to the flavour or the day, I have stuck by my choice for 49 years. You can call me whatever modern day nonsense you like, I will chose to ignore you

Bullshit !!!

The first live league game wasn’t shown until 80s. You’re a Glory hunting plastic liar !

Bullshit !!!

The first live league game wasn’t shown until 80s. You’re a Glory hunting plastic liar !
Hahaha as I said, Match of the Day and the Big Match, not live matches. Wtf would I lie? Your opinion is irrelevant to me I joined this site for some lighthearted banter and friendly rivalry. Why you insist on attacking me I have no idea.

Hahaha as I said, Match of the Day and the Big Match, not live matches. Wtf would I lie? Your opinion is irrelevant to me I joined this site for some lighthearted banter and friendly rivalry. Why you insist on attacking me I have no idea.

It’s light hearted banter mate but you got offended quickly, don’t worry it’s not your fault.

You picked a time to join the site just as Liverpool went above us in the league. Where have you been for the last decade?

I see they won again and out they come from behind their curtains lol.

It’s light hearted banter mate but you got offended quickly, don’t worry it’s not your fault.
Well it's hard to get context in text for and too long in Australia has diminished my understanding of British wit. I will away immediately to re-watch the whole Blackadder series to reintegrate myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.