Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Barnes handball down the wing before crossing for FA Cup quarter final goal.
Craig Johnstone penalty given for perfectly timed clearance tackle by Lake in same game.
Fucking hell, I thought I was the only one who would remember the John Barnes incident, amongst 20 other game changers the ****s have had v us over the years. Fair play.

Have it, you second best, scouse fucking shites, HAVE IT!

your atmosphere was brilliant

I wish we could do somthin like that bit we’re just too quiet

You are quiet for 95% of your home games , and you were quiet tonight 3,000 Dipper fans and i didnt hear you all night , your supoort is pathetic when the chips are down , 2014 league Cup final the greatest supporters in the world didnt even stay to watch their team pick up their LOSER medals , the greatest myth in football are Liverpool supporters

Not sure what your degree was for but it was not for English - it should be either :"but yes I can read" or "but no I cannot read" and your other blooper "tell your mum it is half eleven".
Is your degree in pinching car stereos you prick. Anyway that trophy you got last week for almost being 10 clear. Hand it back you Bellend

To be honest I cringed as Vinnie was sliding on his arse, out of “control”, with his left foot studs showing going in. He’s done it before and been off....so an escape in my eyes....
Sliding on his arse? Nope, not even one cheek touched the deck. He got a tackle in, much the same as the dolphin Ashley young over at ragworld the other day.
Yellow card nothing more.
About time someone left somert on Salah as he's a cheating ****.

Proud of that team performance today. Beat them with graft & sheer determination. Our best performance defending our title. Now let’s hunt them down & regain our championship. Fern & Walker need to be sent on holiday for a week now to rest & recuperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.