Liverpool (H) Post-Match Thread

Carragher reckons Liverpool haven't spent more than 7 million in the last 3 or 4 years???

my points about our midfield were completely justified by the first 20 odd minutes. Gundogan gave the ball away at least 3 times in extremely dangerous areas and Ederson saved twice in seconds after Walker had initiailly given it away and then Mendy proceeded not clear the ball Rodri also got caught a couple of times in this period as well off another give away by our midfield getting pressed they hit the post.

This time we survived it and got away with it and them smashed them after that. We actually in the first half did a Liverpool on Liverpool. We then proceeded to play them off the park but again with some mistakes and very close calls (mane should have scored from another give away by our defense/midfield)
No, they really aren’t. I rarely go in the match day threads , but if I do, I can guarantee that you’ll be in there putting a downer on any and all proceedings .
Take a look at your postings and I can guess that the majority of them will be negative . Even in your response you’ve literally decided that Liverpool were unlucky . Of all the chances you’ve quoted , we had twice as many as the burglars in the first 45 alone .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.