Liverpool (H) Post-Match Thread

What fucking game were you watching , Gundogan awful ? You didnt see the through ball to Jesus that started the 2nd goal and countless other interceptions , he was the calmist player on the pitch and gave hardly anything away,

Clearly a different game to you then. Checked the stats from the game and he didn't make a single interception though, but technically countless would still be right! He was awful under the press in the first half, kept giving it away. His pass completion was 87% when he's usually up at 96%. Given time on the ball he is quality, his pass to Jesus was good (but you'd expect him to make it). Just my observation. We didn't start well under their high press and he was the main reason. But it's irrelevant as we battered them!

I think other teams will. They tend to have the odd bad patch rather than the odd bad game, and they've not exactly been setting the game alight either side of the restart. They expound well to happy chappy klopp, but is suspect his depression and bitterness in the dressing room after last night will not give them much of a lift. Even if they do beat 100 points, it's hardly the same with a 3 month break just as the going gets tough.

We know if they get more points they will be called the best it’s how it works with them. We are currently the best premiership side in history for that 100 point season but the knob jockeys still argue if it’s Arsenal or scum. The Chelsea side that got 96 I think don’t get much of a mention but they were a great and very dominate side much better than arsenal and scum for that season.

Just watched Klopps's post match interview with Geoff Shreeves.
What a plonker!

I don't disagree, it's just the law is wrong, not the ref or VAR enforcing it
No as I posted earlier the VAR ref was wrong.

'Exactly. The process should have been ( and the same for Kane's disallowed goal)
1. Did the ball touch an attacking team player's hand/arm - yes
2. Was that as a result of foul play - yes so not handball
3. Should a free kick have been awarded or should advantage have been played - attacking team scored so advantage correct decision by the referee.
4. Goal stands.'

Clearly a different game to you then. Checked the stats from the game and he didn't make a single interception though, but technically countless would still be right! He was awful under the press in the first half, kept giving it away. His pass completion was 87% when he's usually up at 96%. Given time on the ball he is quality, his pass to Jesus was good (but you'd expect him to make it). Just my observation. We didn't start well under their high press and he was the main reason. But it's irrelevant as we battered them!

Post the stats

City are a better team but Liverpool are deserved champions this season. I know it’s hard to say it but because that’s the facts . They have had a lot of help I agree but the fact is when your coming off 2 title wins against a team that hasn’t won it in 30 years the hunger of Liverpool and our burnout was too much . Now next season is a different matter .

I do think liverpool could have won the league without VAR/FA due to our injuries, it certainly would have been close, but now we will never know as the FA took no chances, just like utd

I do think liverpool could have won the league without VAR/FA due to our injuries, it certainly would have been close, but now we will never know as the FA took no chances, just like utd
If the league had still been in the balance, I strongly suspect the season would not have restarted.

With Laporte fit again , Mendy starting to look like the full back we signed , and if we can get a top class centre back we will be right back in the hunt for the title , as many have said our defence has cost us the title , Pep will have this sorted in the next couple of months. If the Dippers were a great footballing side who swept everything in front of them away i would be concerned
But they have ground out results on many occasions and threw cup competitions to win their title , credit were its due , the three water carriers they have in midfield have done a job , and the Winbledon 1990 tactics have been very productive , but they feed off their crowd (pushing players into advertising hoardings etc.,) and if the game continues behind closed doors they will be badly affected , where as we are used to playing in front of empty seats :) and are technically on a different level from Klippety's over achievers.

Dippers cnuts are the most despicable to me, perhaps I'm an Everton fan, and you already know Everton and Liverpool history, we HATE them. I chose United over Dippers any day.

And talk about fans, I don't think there any fans can be worser than Dippers fans, including United, I find United fans more tolerable than these entitlement Dippers cnuts.

to each of our own I guess.

If you are an Everton fan you have my sincere sympathy , but at least your are not in the 3rd tier of football whilst your neighbours are winning Champs leagues , you do have good owners investing and a manager with a pedigree , and after the Dippers get you kicked out of europe in 1985, you still owe them big time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.