Liverpool (H) Post-Match Thread

No reason to lose his shit and get agvressive,it is beyond me how people think he is a happy smiley lovable character ,his ah so this is what it is like to beaten after athletic was twatty and arrogant

I don’t think that but I don’t dislike him as much as others. He’s done a good job. Not as good as the media make out but good all the same. If we didn’t have Pep, who I’d much sooner have, I would be happy with him so long as he lost the neckerchief!!

I don’t think I’d have much time for Shreeves at the best of times, never mind after 6 days on the booze

Klopp is a bit of a prick but so is Shreeves. Klopp isn’t going to be happy with negging questions and nor should he be

Couldn't give a shite to be honest about klopp, the media have sucked klopps arse for long enough.

Bad result in their first game as champions and the mark slips

I hate the prick but I see nothing wrong there, shreeves is a little weasel
The questions were alright, it is just a typical post-defeat Klopp interview, focus on the slagging off the interviewer rather than his team.

Phil Foden is scary the talent he has at such a young age is phenomenal.
De Bruyne easily one of the best players Ive ever witnessed not just as a City player but world football.

That performance and results stamped a marker of what's to come.

Well done Benjamin Mendy too, Finslly looking like the player we've bought from Monaco.

Just.

Fucking.

Brilliant.

After weathering an early storm, we dominated the game completely and easily outplayed the greatest Premier League team ever*.

Outstanding performances from Raheem, Phil, Benjamin, Kyle and Aymeric and great contributions from the rest of them, but MotM was Kevin. Again.

Some of our football tonight was sublime. The brilliant turn by Raheem to win the penalty was wonderful and the one touch build-up to Phil's goal was mesmeric.

I am going to enjoy the memories of tonight for a long time.

By the way, what happened to No Salad and saint Jordan? Both were anonymous tonight.

Klopp's meltdown at the end wrapped up a great night! He's a classic narcissist, the life soul when things are going his way but as soon as something goes wrong the mask slips.

If Mourinho had that kind of meltdown the pundits would have slated him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.