Liverpool (H) - Post-Match Thread

KDB scores we win.
The "others" haven't posted the same point over and over.
KDB missed.... there was an opportunity with Foden stripped and ready to come on to make amends for the penalty miss... if you are happy that we failed to capitalise on the moment I’m happy for you...

I’m a little pissed off that “that guy from Spain” has your ambition ...

But it takes all sorts... let’s hope that the point wins us the league.. if I had to put money on it I’d say it won’t...

At least some of us can see it mate.

Oh he is clearly changing our approach... it’s obvious our game plan is in transition and we are entering a new style of play. Still doesn’t mask that he didn’t react when the game was allowing him to. Foden for Gundog at 70 mins wouldn’t have meant we lost our grip on the control of the game but we might have won. In fact maybe we would have given an elaborate back line far more to think about than they had for 70 mins. They didn’t have that option as they played all their cards at 30 mins.

Fuck me, I wish they had discussed past penalty incidents at a field as much as this, fucking disgrace from sky talking about the penalty for the over 15 mins, barely a mention of the foul on sterling

I don’t know what Foden’s thinking he’s been our best midfielder this season and today couldn’t get on the pitch
Mystery how he couldn't displace any one of Gundogan/Rodri,KDB/Razza today.

You get the feeling the manager has his favorites. And this determines who plays.

Another thing is some players ae rotated regardless of form.

And others are flogged like a dead Horse.

Razza/Kdb look like they need a months rest.

Liverpool overran us for 20 minutes first half but gradually we got a grip of the game.

Second half we controlled but right now we look impotent going forward.

Lack of goals is a big concern.

Best midfielder in the world misses a penalty to win the game and it's Peps fault.

Only on here.
we should have dominated that second half when their inhalers had run out. instead we kept the same dull so slow duo in midfield that created nothing. Free kick in liverpools half and Gundog bottles it lol and plays a 5 yd sideways pass and the ball ends up with our centre half. that sums up his game for me and Pep just cant see it. we create so little compared to 2 seasons ago.

Dias is clearly a very good CB.

Him and Laporte are the best partnership in the country imo.

This was the first really big test for Dias and he passed it. He defended very well. He clearly knows where the front post is. But, also, he had excellent passing stats.

Again, it's early days but he looks like he was a bloody good choice to be a Manchester City centre back.

KDB missed.... there was an opportunity with Foden stripped and ready to come on to make amends for the penalty miss... if you are happy that we failed to capitalise on the moment I’m happy for you...

I’m a little pissed off that “that guy from Spain” has your ambition ...

But it takes all sorts...

Your hindsight management is brilliant. Come back when you have a time machine to implement it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.