Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

just like at Anfield dominated them but missed too many chances while they score with every chance.

Sterling lost all confidence after the bullshit offside call, Jesus became too greedy after scoring, twice he went for a shot from a difficult angle while he had a teammate available for a tap-in.

And Mahrez I love you for what you have done this season but that at the end was unforgivable, it was worse than the penalty miss at Anfield, it would have buried their title hopes.

KDB man of the match he's back to his best.

Pep did everything perfect for us to get the win. This time, the players(except KDB, Foden and Walker) weren’t up to the task. So many individual mistakes both in shooting and defending. Both their goals, Ederson could have done way more, Laporte, Stones and Cancelo all made mistakes on the goals. Sterling and Jesus failed 10 chances each…if I were Pep I would make them go home on foot, he must be so frustrated.

Anyway, we just proved(again) we are the better team. And the league is still on us

Cheated out of another game against the scouse scum, that is 4 points docked from out total, the title would be all but over.

Two reds, a pen, an offside goal.

The offside goal was decided with lines that were produced and delivered and taken away inside 10 seconds, usually at it for 2 minutes and still we do not know what part of Sterling was offside.

Fuck off, bent as fuck.
Indeed.

A fantastic advert for the "product" over actual enforcement of the laws of the game.

Alti getting a nice bonus tonight.

Absolutely brilliant game of football. Feels like a defeat with the missed opportunity at the end. Have to be upbeat about that though we were brilliant today the effort the lads put into the game is phononemial. I thought we were the better side today the game should of been out of sight in the first half, We fell asleep for 10 minutes in the second half and got done with the goal.

The main thing is it's still in our own hands and i would have snapped your hand off for that before the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.