Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

thought we deserved to win, we really need to take our chances, mahrez ,aaaaaaaaa , i said he would nail them and he should of slotted it in, apart from the dreadful start to the second half, from eddie lumping it forward we out played them, two top teams,liverpool are all about the front 3 ,stop them next week and we will be in the cup final, i really fancy us to go on and win the league and cup double domestically now.

great match.

Lets face it they are pretty bang average team compared to us and we didnt punish them… poor finishing all day. Take the point but if we play anywhere near our best we kill these.. which btw is becoming a familiar story now

We made mistakes and they punished us, so I think just about, just, it was a fair result. But we are the better footballing team no mistake. Good game from us, disappointed not to win but pleased not to lose it in the last minute.

I know feels tough for us to not win when we played SO SO good....

But no more doubting us or Pep in game games.

These performances will build confidence and take us even farther as these are great tests to keep us ready for games we still have coming.

Add Haaland to this side and to bring one of my favourite quotes via BIll Paxton (RIP):

"Game over man!...Gaaaaaame over!!!"

Fucking Sky "Nothing between the teams" - we could have won that 5-2 if our finishing had been half decent. They will try to keep the title race live but the reality is that the dippers failed to get anywhere near beating us - they lacked the courage to try to win it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.