Liverpool (h) pre-match thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very hard for Liverpool to press the way they like on our big pitch.

David Silva is the key man for me tonight, if he can find space against that workaholic midfield, he could be the match winner.

perfect setup in countering liverpool. 3 at the back while in transition and 4 while defending in two lines. we have an extra CB during transition. The only thing is sane should be doing more defensive work.

Danilo LB and walker at RB?

Danilo isn't really a natural left back to be fair. He's much more comfortable at right back. And Walker is (in my opinion) the worst defensive player, on current form. He was a disaster waiting to happen. I didn't expect him to play and there were quite a few other posters who expected him to be benched, and everyone was right.

It isn't ideal. Delph And Mendy are injured. But i would rather Guardiola play Laporte at left back and Danilo at right back than play Danilo at the left and have Kyle feking Walker giving them 1 on 1 after 1 on 1 with his brainless decisions and mistakes.

This is a makeshift back 4. But it's what it is.

Reactions: Itd
An unsure hmmmm. Laporte at left back didn’t exactly work last time. But he’s gone up a level as a player since last time so maybe more confident in dealing with it.
Left back is a problem position, needs addressing. It is an even bigger problem position against Salah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.