Liverpool (h) pre-match thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
well vinny is weak link tonight according to nbcsn. talking bollocks, they drooling over the scousers tonight

I'm not watching the coverage, I'm at work so I don't know how bad a wankfest it is, but I do think they have a point about Vinny being a weak link as much as I hate to say it. He's looked rusty when he's played and he hasn't played a lot. I do wonder if his inclusion is primarily to mark Van Djik at corners and to maybe help us snatch a goal. He's the only one of our CBs who can match or beat VDV in the air.

Kleenex in left hand, noose in right.

mP6z4q.gif

Pre match interviews, pep was cool as fuck.
klopp was a fucking nervous, sweaty mess.
I know they are in better form, but two recent matches here were
- a 5-0 battering
- completely outclassed them in the CL return leg first half.

That would prey on his mind I am sure

well vinny is weak link tonight according to nbcsn. talking bollocks, they drooling over the scousers tonight
I haven’t watched the tv build up but I was saying in earlier posts, a few weeks ago NBCSN were saying we were the best team in the world, the best team the premier league has ever seen etc. I guess that bandwagon has moved on and been replaced by a new one. Oh well, let’s hope they feel sick in a couple of hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.