Liverpool (h) pre-match thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think a defeat for you would be “horrendous”; it’s a bit of a free hit. Even if you lose you still have a four point buffer. Win and the title is virtually yours. If I was Klopp I’d go balls out for the win.

No chance, if yous get KDB properly fit.

If we lose and there is a 4 point difference then it can change in a moment.

Even at a 10 point advantage I still wouldn't be happy. I've been burnt too many times. Well, twice.
Even though I genuinely believe we had our rough patch in the first 12 games or so when we struggled to beat teams and our front 3 were rusty.

We seem to have clicked and Salah in the last month has got his arrogance back where he knows he can beat anyone(Ramos excluded) .. (the little spanish ****)
But I have to say and it's pretty easy to but, Salah is back to his best now. Oh and firmino is up their too.

say that pep is one of the very few managers in the world that is world class. Yes, a club can spend x amounts of money but only a few managers can take those signings and win. Look at mourinho, fucking joke.

It takes a proper MANager to integrate them players. I think Pep and klopp are 2/3 managers that have done that. The 3rd is I'd say poch.

Im blabbing on but my point is, whatever the result on Thursday... Its still game on.

Our midfield is far more technically gifted, there’s is far more physically strong. Brain v brawn. Hard to say which will prevail though.
Yep, scoreline could be anything. Going to be a fascinating game that's for sure.

No chance, if yous get KDB properly fit.

If we lose and there is a 4 point difference then it can change in a moment.

Even at a 10 point advantage I still wouldn't be happy. I've been burnt too many times. Well, twice.
Even though I genuinely believe we had our rough patch in the first 12 games or so when we struggled to beat teams and our front 3 were rusty.

We seem to have clicked and Salah in the last month has got his arrogance back where he knows he can beat anyone(Ramos excluded) .. (the little spanish ****)
But I have to say and it's pretty easy to but, Salah is back to his best now. Oh and firmino is up their too.

say that pep is one of the very few managers in the world that is world class. Yes, a club can spend x amounts of money but only a few managers can take those signings and win. Look at mourinho, fucking joke.

It takes a proper MANager to integrate them players. I think Pep and klopp are 2/3 managers that have done that. The 3rd is I'd say poch.

Im blabbing on but my point is, whatever the result on Thursday... Its still game on.

Yeah, that’s probably true. We chased down an 8 point deficit with 6 games to go against a Ferguson side who supposedly knew how to ride these things out, so anything is possible. You are looking formidable at the moment though, and have the momentum with you. As we saw last year, that can take you a long way.

Fearing the worst, but I always do (and have done) with us in big games.

If we win I still think with the added pressure of 2 league cup semi final games and possible final, which Pep will put out full strength teams for we’re big outsiders with them having a 4 point advantage and additional rest.

In all honesty, I think it’ll be a repeat of the second leg of the champions league game last season where we were great in the first half but didn’t put away our chances and they then grew into the 2nd half and bury their 2 biggest chances of the game.

However, I’m more upbeat after today’s performance. CTID.

Yeah, that’s probably true. We chased down an 8 point deficit with 6 games to go against a Ferguson side who supposedly knew how to ride these things out, so anything is possible. You are looking formidable at the moment though, and have the momentum with you. As we saw last year, that can take you a long way.

That's exactly what I'm on about, and I'm pretty sure your surge was late on in the season. United were nailed on winners with a hand ful of games to go.

We are looking formidable, and have done all season when you look at goals against.

Is it 8? And don't discount the injury to Gomez.

I've watched every game of ours this season and gomez was performing and sometimes out performing vvd. That lad is unreal, calm, absolutely rapid and can play the ball out as good as anyone. He is a massive blow.

So far our defence is holding with Lovren. If lovren is injured or vvd then we have no one. Always milner like but sore subject maybe.

Fearing the worst, but I always do (and have done) with us in big games.

If we win I still think with the added pressure of 2 league cup semi final games and possible final, which Pep will put out full strength teams for we’re big outsiders with them having a 4 point advantage and additional rest.

In all honesty, I think it’ll be a repeat of the second leg of the champions league game last season where we were great in the first half but didn’t put away our chances and they then grew into the 2nd half and bury their 2 biggest chances of the game.

However, I’m more upbeat after today’s performance. CTID.

I remember that game, and I can tell you... When half time blew. I had chance to breathe.

It was fucking mental. I hated it. And I hope to god city don't do that again.

On the other hand, I'm hoping for city to be close to that. So we can knock the ball up and counter. And so on throughout the game.

Correct you there, Riley is running a line, Alf Grey is doing the other line.
I hope so
rach.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.