Liverpool (h) pre-match thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant predict a result, too many imponderables, but what fans can do is boo every touch by the bastards in red, cheer every City pass/tackle, a proper hostile hate-fest. We owe these twats bigtime, an epic performance by our fans could be the start of something really great, the missing piece in the jigsaw. Instead of waiting to be inspired, turn it round and inspire the fuck out of our blue boys. All the ingredients are there, revenge for the ambush, anger at the bias of the media, the crowing of their speech-impaired supporters, WE CAN DO THIS.

Cant predict a result, too many imponderables, but what fans can do is boo every touch by the bastards in red, cheer every City pass/tackle, a proper hostile hate-fest. We owe these twats bigtime, an epic performance by our fans could be the start of something really great, the missing piece in the jigsaw. Instead of waiting to be inspired, turn it round and inspire the fuck out of our blue boys. All the ingredients are there, revenge for the ambush, anger at the bias of the media, the crowing of their speech-impaired supporters, WE CAN DO THIS.
Hear hear

I hope Sterling shows up this time, he does struggle vs Liverpool.
Can't remember the last time that a player of ours had a stormer against his ex club.

That’s an excellent point. I really hope he’s able to turn it on and do the business for us but if not we can’t afford to wait until the game has gotten away from us before a change is needed. The scum have a habit of blitzing teams in a short period of time.
On the other hand I bet Milner has a blinder.

There was one incident yesterday when he bottled a challenge in the midfield. It ended with a chance for Southampton. I'm pretty sure another player had a word with him about it. Poor.
It was when Sergio cleared it and Riyad pulled out of the challenge. Then Sergio was booked when he fouled the guy on their left

That’s an excellent point. I really hope he’s able to turn it on and do the business for us but if not we can’t afford to wait until the game has gotten away from us before a change is needed. The scum have a habit of blitzing teams in a short period of time.
On the other hand I bet Milner has a blinder.
Thought he was injured?

We will win this. First half will be frantic even though both teams idea is to start steady. Liverpool have no need to bomb on and risk us hammering them on the break but the tempo will just be raised more and more. As they are a more rounded team this season they can afford to be more considered and not like last season where their frantic attack was their defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.