Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon he’ll go:
............ Ederson
KW..Kompany...AL...Danilo
.........Fernandinho
.......KDB.........Dave
Bernardo...Aguero...Sané

I think the team pretty much picks itself, except for right wing.

Personally I’d probably go attacking and play Sterling, really try to stretch them and open them up.

But I think Pep will probably play Bernado to give us an extra man in midfield to really exert our authority in there as he likes to do.

Win this and we will do ourselves a huge amount of good both on and off the field
Klopp is worried you can tell by his bluster.

Who do the Utd fans want to Win? (I imagine us to stop lolerpool from getting another title?)

I reckon he’ll go:
............ Ederson
KW..Kompany...AL...Danilo
.........Fernandinho
.......KDB.........Dave
Bernardo...Aguero...Sané

I think the team pretty much picks itself, except for right wing.

Personally I’d probably go attacking and play Sterling, really try to stretch them and open them up.

But I think Pep will probably play Bernado to give us an extra man in midfield to really exert our authority in there as he likes to do.
couldn't you be arsed writing walker and laporte hahsha

Assuming that KDB is fit:

Ederson
Walker - Stones - Laporte - Zinchenko
Fernandinho -KDB
D.Silva
Sterling - Kun - Sane

Take a shot every time Sky shows the 'Salah lob', and you'll be too pissed to even care about the match.

I wonder how many of the outrageously bad refereeing decisions in last season’s Champions League games Sky will show in the build up.
My guess - none

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.