Liverpool (H) - Sat 1st April, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFC1993

12:30 (BST) kick off. Live on BT Sport for those in the UK.

Firstly it's 2 weeks away so we get a chance to chill, although we could have done without the break given the way we're playing at the moment.

We've hit form at the perfect time, 9 games unbeaten, 6 straight wins, not conceded in 5 games.

We could be 8 points behind before kick off, it all depends on how Arsenal get on against Palace tomorrow.

I think a win here really sets the tone for the run in. Arsenal have a tough run of games after this, including going to Anfield a week later.

Liverpool are scrapping for top 4 so it won't be a walk over but we're at home and chasing the title, their away form has been poor, this isn't the same Liverpool as previous seasons but they will raise their game for us.

Assuming nobody gets injured over the break:
---------------Ederson
Walker---Stones--Dias---Ake
----------------Rodri
------De Bruyne--Gundogan
Bernardo-----Haaland----Foden

Or drop 1 of Gundogan/Bernardo and start Grealish. I think that is the only decision to make.

Not looking forward to this match at all. The Scousers and their German leader hate us with a passion and would love nothing more than to halt another title charge.

If we somehow get through this with a win it will be a huge statement. As you say the dips host arsenal after so would need something from the game. The title either turns in our favour after Liverpool play both or we will be in a precarious position.

Not looking forward to this match at all. The Scousers and their German leader hate us with a passion and would love nothing more than to halt another title charge.

If we somehow get through this with a win it will be a huge statement. As you say the dips host arsenal after so would need something from the game. The title either turns in our favour after Liverpool play both or we will be in a precarious position.
I’m really looking forward to it

Maybe it’s me but when I see the phrase German leader I think of Adolf Hitler!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.