Liverpool (H) - Sat 1st April, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it’s me but when I see the phrase German leader I think of Adolf Hitler!
that bloke was Austrian to be specific, anyhow we’re gonna smash the dippers n klipperty n his giant newtons & the rest of those mickey mouser wheely bin rooting cranks by 4 Haaland goals

Really hope we beat these twunts, a scabby 1-0 off John Stones' cock will do for me. Out play them and get the points in the least, or most, controversial way possible. The dips make out the rags are their biggest rivals, doesn't feel like it when they post bile about our club every which way they can.

Coming up from Exeter......really glad it's a 12:30 ko lol
Who knows what pep will go with but I will guess .....
Ederson
Walker stones Dias Ake
Rodri
Kdb Gundo
Foden haaland grealish

Humiliate the horrible cunts. Early red card for Milner for his second appalling tackle and then we play em off the park. Haaland brushes Van Dijk aside like a rag doll to get his hatrick goal to make it 5-0 and the whole ground joins in with “you’ve seen the champions now fuck off home”.

I’d happily give up a month’s wages for that to come true

Humiliate the horrible cunts. Early red card for Milner for his second appalling tackle and then we play em off the park. Haaland brushes Van Dijk aside like a rag doll to get his hatrick goal to make it 5-0 and the whole ground joins in with “you’ve seen the champions now fuck off home”.

I’d happily give up a month’s wages for that to come true
Haha!! Hook me up to the vibes you are on :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.