Liverpool (H) - Sat 1st April, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it.

4-1 to us - Erling to come on as sub & bag a couple!
I have reflected upon this long and hard and see a draw. The dippers are not good but we have been very average ourselves. Our players get over involved in their international duties, case in point was Rodrigos absurd claims about Scottish shithousery when he should have just got on his bike and headed south. It was a good month after that joke of a world cup in the desert before they came back to planet earth. We now have two of our best four players most likely out so I go for 2 versus 2.

Haaland not in the training pictures unless I’m mistaken? Not looking good.

Wounded but Alvarez’s energy might be tempo setter early on. A bit like Jesus on the wing last season against these lot.

Haaland not in the training pictures unless I’m mistaken? Not looking good.

Wounded but Alvarez’s energy might be tempo setter early on. A bit like Jesus on the wing last season against these lot.
Could be mind games. Pep would want Liverpool guessing.

Anyway, you all reassured me regarding Julian. I guess it's my no-Haaland anxiety :)

I have reflected upon this long and hard and see a draw. The dippers are not good but we have been very average ourselves. Our players get over involved in their international duties, case in point was Rodrigos absurd claims about Scottish shithousery when he should have just got on his bike and headed south. It was a good month after that joke of a world cup in the desert before they came back to planet earth. We now have two of our best four players most likely out so I go for 2 versus 2.
.. and, of course, you feel superior than those inferior desert inhabitants. Fuck you Father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.