Liverpool (H) - Sat 1st April, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially away from home, only plays well at home but has rarely been trusted in the big games in the prem over the years
I would argue he's pretty much always involved in the big games tbh

I do wonder when people are adamant we will lose, do they even bother watching the game if they are that down on our team.

Torn between Bernardo on the right and Gundo in midfield or Mahrez on the right with Bernardo in midfield.

We'll have more control with Bernie and Gundo but Mahrez offers much more of a threat in the final third which we'll need if Haaland doesn't start.

I'd probably go either Grealish-Haaland-Bernardo or Grealish-Alvarez-Mahrez.

If Walker doesn't get a start here, he's on his way in the summer.

The best receiver of a ball that we have, keeps possession under heavy pressing, often makes the difference that wins us game and has balls of steel / always willing to step up.
Pep picks him for the biggest games for a reason.

PS. And the ‘not getting involved’ thing, that he sometimes gets called out on, is him sticking to his role by keeping high and wide like Pep tells him to, and that actually is being involved as it keeps the opposition defence stretched wide and makes space for our overloads down our left.
Great great player and I think he works harder than ever.

I do wonder when people are adamant we will lose, do they even bother watching the game if they are that down on our team.

It's reverse psychology and bred into us after decades of misery, especially against the scousers. We daren't say we'll win for fear of tempting fate. If we say we'll lose and we do, we can say we knew we would. If we win we can be smug knowing our reverse psychology worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.