Liverpool (H) - Sat 25th Nov, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What an absolute sneaky slimeball, but begrudging kudos to him for perfectly declaring his 'affiliation' to Droylsden, so much so that he even hoodwinks the feral victims out of revealing his true team....way to play the FA.

And why t f is someone from Manc supporting the Dippers? Has he got Norwegian/Irish grand/parents??
I dont know anything about him or who he supports but i think Kavanagh is the Anglicised version of an Irish surname. We know the Dippers have no shortage of Irish supporters (but then again so do the Rags). Maybe there is some parental or grandparental influence.

Last edited:
This needs to be supported with evidence and an official complaint lodged if true
It is true and as I said someone at city will know. Someone whose name you wouldn't know but whose face you would likely recognise and who probably will get a personally written Christmas card off pep next month.
I've been saying it on here for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.