Liverpool (H) - Sat 25th Nov, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Mary’s open early for 12:30 kick offs as feel I’m going to try get there for 9Am

I love Pep’s answer about going down a league. He really knows how to wind them up!
“There is more chance I will stay if we’re in League One than if we win the Champions League.”
Gotta love that guy. He is the greatest Manager. :-)
They don't learn do they? They just keep giving him the fuel. Expect us to go on another tear now

I thought Jack should have started versus Chelsea but they were running riot even after he came on. I said it after the game, but I think it was a bad day in the office for Pep more than any player.

Doku as it stands has more tackles + interceptions per 90 than Grealish, and while his overall passing success percentage is 8% lower than Jack's, his goal-creating actions are double. They're both great options IMO.

Personally, I would love to see Doku on the right, Jack on the left, and Phil as our 10 tomorrow.

Think there's a decent chance we set up like that, with Alvarez coming back from a brutal Argentina game and Haaland fitness doubts. If one doesn't make it then I can see us going with Doku on the right. Will have Kyle behind him there which I'm more comfortable with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.