Liverpool (H) - Sat 25th Nov, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read on Sky Sports News that ourselves and the Dippers have "shared " the last six league titles , its f8cking hilarious the depths at which the media will plumb to keep the red shithouses relevant
Oh I don’t know be fair. We’ve shared 7 European Cups/ Champions Leagues in the last 46 years you know.

As much as Chelsea was somewhat predictable in terms of performance levels being intensified, ie, Raz and Cole; I personally feel the chavs had more in their arsenal to achieve what they did by talent alone; the dippers don’t necessarily worry me in the same way, the personnel has changed but the system is no different than 7/8 years ago and we can exploit that with the right set up…

Grealish should be starting on last seasons showing alone, he controlled the tempo from the first whistle, which is how you hurt Liverpool; granted we had kev flying that day also but Bernardo can fill that void and then some. Doku looks, on paper, like he could give Terrence Trent Darby a torrid afternoon, but I’d be bringing him in 60 mins onwards to pile on…

The defence is never predictable as we know but the 6 in front should be

…………rodders……….
Grealish……..Bernardo
Alverez……….Foden…..
…………..Haaland……….

I see that being too much for them and a solid 3-1, Haaland putting them to the sword!

The photo gallery from today’s training session doesn’t tell us anything new in terms of injuries (Haaland, Ake, Rodri, Grealish, Foden and Dias the only ones shown).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.