Liverpool home

I am flying in from Perth Australia for the Liverpool game (arrive Friday 1st) - I have just been let down on regarding the 2 tickets I was banking on :(

If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Can't even purchase through the ticket exchange...

I am landing at Manchester Airport at 15:20 on Sunday 3rd February, just hand luggage ... Can I make it to the ground in time for KO????

alberto0292 said:
I am landing at Manchester Airport at 15:20 on Sunday 3rd February, just hand luggage ... Can I make it to the ground in time for KO????

Doubt it, minimum 10-15 min into first half if your plane is on time (i.e. not early)

alberto0292 said:

You will if you have a parachute, 16.30 at the latest i reckon.

alberto0292 said:

15:29 train from the airport to Piccadilly, arriving at 15:44, then get a taxi?
Should JUST make it

or 15:35-15:52 train and will probs miss first 5-10 mins

bleuger said:
I am flying in from Perth Australia for the Liverpool game (arrive Friday 1st) - I have just been let down on regarding the 2 tickets I was banking on :(

If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Can't even purchase through the ticket exchange...

Still looking...

1 Adult ticket only preferably for 109, 110 or 111 (my mate is in 109 so would prefer there to have a pint with him) but anywhere will do really.

Please send a PM, cash waiting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.