Liverpool home

Got one adult and one kid's ticket, east stand level three. Face value for the pair (I think that's £50). PM me if you want to meet before the game to buy them.

I have 1 ticket for sale 18-21 east stand level 2 front row £20 PM me if intrested.

1 ticket spare south sand level 1 aisle 111 £30 tkt now gone coz mate pissed me about&decided go at last min the knob wont help him again

Supposed to be bringing my dad tomorrow and been let down for a ticket. Am happy to meet with the cash at the stadium tomorrow. I sit in block 210 so any around that area or level 3 would be ideal but happy to take any. Cheers blues. Danny

Sorted now thanks people :)

I have 1 ticket for sale 18-21 east stand level 2 front row £20 PM me if intrested.

Hi guys,

I have a ticket ( East Stand-Level 1-110-R-237 ) for sale for todays game, £30. The catch is you'll have to meet me at the trainstation before 11am to pick it up, since i need to get to the airport!

Let me know if you're interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.