Liverpool leading chase to sign Shauny

SWP form was quite poor last season with limited oppertunities , his wage demands have also lost him alot of fans, however at this stage id prefer he stays, his performances for city pre chelsea are some of my fondest in recent times and loved the way he used to and still does battle back for the ball.

Adam Johnson - my preferance for the wide right spot delivers quality ball and thats whats required.
Cheers

i dont think hel leave, hes still gt a huge part to play for me. everyones so eager to quickly write him off after the second half of last season, but people easily forget he was one of our best players, and was getting assists all over the show

He could be our surprise package this season, with everyone focusing on our new signings he could go under the radar, Shaun is most likely to start on the bench and be used as an impact player, but with injurys, suspensions, and Europe to contend with im sure he'll get enough football to keep happy this season. I think we'll see some impressive stuff from him this season, however know matter what happens this season, I think it'll be his last at the club, he'll be touching 30 this time next year, plus his contract will be up, and who knows who we may be after next pre season.

Sorry sentiment has got the better of me here, I love SWP we should sign him up till he retires, end of.

Although I would love him to stay, I can't help but feel for Shaun himself Arsenal would be a terrific move. The lad needs to be loved and praised and bigged up to bring out the best in him. A confident Shauny is a wonderful thing as we saw in the Keegan days.

He never got that under Mourinho, and look what happened to him. And I don't think he will get it much under Mancini either. But Wenger really knows how to nurture his young players. Shaun would be tremendous at Arsenal I think.

An even bigger reason I hope he doesn't go!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.