Liverpool (N) - Community Shield - Sat 30th July, 17:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't play Haaland at all in this friendly. He'd be targeted by the likes of Robertson and I remember what happened to Sane.
Spot on the foul on sane was deliberate that day klopps a scumbag and haaland will defo be targeted. He knows their cultish fans will be celebrating if haaland gets injured and and he’d probably be gurning and fist pumping on the touch line if it happened

Spot on the foul on sane was deliberate that day klopps a scumbag and haaland will defo be targeted. He knows their cultish fans will be celebrating if haaland gets injured and and he’d probably be gurning and fist pumping on the touch line if it happened
The weird thing about that foul was that he was about to join Bayern. The consequence was the transfer was delayed and we got a few more appearances from Sane, all be it later on in the season.

They've not had ideal preparation with three of the first team not on the U.S. tour. So I think Pep should invite Vincent Kompany to bring his Burnley lads to play a practice match behind closed doors on Wednesday afternoon.
Unlikely, Burnley start their season friday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.