Liverpool (N) - FA Cup - Sat 16th April, 15:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in a boozer in St Albans and me and the wife have just been chatting to a few lads in the pub (I say chatting, it was more them lot just saying stuff to us). A wild mixture of Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea and all of them want City to win.
The dislike of Liverpool was obvious and a surprise as I fully expected some bollocks about oil money/no bodies before takeover etc about us.

Hopefully that narrative continues throughout my evening. I hate being mentioned in the same breath as the two red top darlings.

I would play Ake at left back and Zinchenko left midfield. Cancelo can do right back and still room for Stones, Dias and Laporte. Stifle Liverpool’s attack and hope that the rest can create and convert a few chances. This is the competition I would sacrifice but because we are playing Liverpool, it would be nice to deny them their fantasy of winning four competitions tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.