Liverpool (N) - FA Cup - Sat 16th April, 15:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed 100%. I get the impression Steffen is trying to imitate the coolness of Ederson's playing style. That's really dangerous.
Heck, sometimes I think Ederson is too cool for his own good......and my dodgy ticker!!! Butthese days, with Ederson playing suicide ball, I'm still generally relaxed. I get a lot more nervous with Steffen
I agree with this.

I fancy us today,and if being honest,dont think a few changes disrupts us that much ,as pep does it all year,unlike them stickin with same 11,the way i see it ,most of that liverpool team played all season ,and probly tolled up more games than most of ours,city av deffo got there tails up ,expect a good performance today

Thought wouldnt be playing a strong team for this but having seen his pre- match presser maybe we will be going toe to toe again , so here goes

EDERSON

STONES , DIAS , LAPORTE , CANCELO

BERNARDO , RODRI , GUNDOGAN

STERLING , FODEN , GREALISH

our strongest team accepting current injuries and good enough to beat Klippety who apparently stated his team can play better than last week , but they will only play better if we allow them to ,and we didnt last Sunday.

Bad feeling about this one but we'll see.
All the best to the ones going to the game, hope you all have a great day

Thought wouldnt be playing a strong team for this but having seen his pre- match presser maybe we will be going toe to toe again , so here goes

EDERSON

STONES , DIAS , LAPORTE , CANCELO

BERNARDO , RODRI , GUNDOGAN

STERLING , FODEN , GREALISH

our strongest team accepting current injuries and good enough to beat Klippety who apparently stated his team can play better than last week , but they will only play better if we allow them to ,and we didnt last Sunday.

Why isn't Jesus part of *our strongest team*, given he is fresh and has scored more goals vs Liverpool than any other City player?

The dippers start with a big advantage after the mid-week exertions and injuries.

Nevertheless, they’ve looked very brittle at times in both league games and can definitely be got at.

No doubt Sterling will start. If so, he’s well in debit against these duckers so fingers crossed he’ll do something good.

One thing I cannot stand is the constant moving of goalposts for City and our achievements just to accommodate a rivalry with a club which has a demonstrably less successful recent history than us

Sky sports running the “what will these two managers need to win in their remaining time here to be considered all time greats”

I agree there’s some work to be done on Klopp’s side, but a 100 point league win, the first ever domestic treble, the rewriting of English football philosophy and countless other records broken along the way…

Hope we smash them today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.