Liverpool (N) - FA Cup - Sat 16th April, 15:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fern worries me like mad. We have a big pace problem at the back with that team.

we have correctly prioritised the bigger two but I’m in Wembley right now with my two young lads and they’ll be heartbroken if we don’t do it.
On the plus side if we beat them with a weak team it’s a massive blow.
Man up Dave. We've got this.

Come on City!

fern worries me like mad. We have a big pace problem at the back with that team.

we have correctly prioritised the bigger two but I’m in Wembley right now with my two young lads and they’ll be heartbroken if we don’t do it.
Have faith blue!

Ake is in form and is as fast as Laporte and Zinc is steady and never lets us down.

We just need to keep it tight defensively, soak up the pressure today and hit them on the break.

Hopefully Bernardo will be playing deeper alongside Fernandinho.

Foden in a more traditional number 10 role.

Sterling and Jesus on the wings making runs in behind.

Grealish as the false 9 as he's probably the player whose lack of involvement we'd miss the least.

Tell your lads they'll always have Paris ;)

------------------------------------steffen-------------------------------------
cancelo-----------stones----------------------laporte------------------ake
--------------------------------------fern--------------------------------------
---------------------foden-----------------------zinchenko------------------
------Jesus-------------------------sterling--------------------grealish-----

offense:

------------------------------------steffen-------------------------------------
stones-----------------------------laporte---------------------------------ake
-----------------fern-----------------------------------zinchenko--------------
------cancelo-----------------------foden--------------------grealish-------
---------------------Jesus------------------------sterling---------------------

defense:

cancelo-------------stones----------------------laporte------------------ake
----------Jesus--------------------fern----------------------zinchenko-------
-------------------foden------------------------------grealish------------------
-----------------------------------sterling--------------------------------------

Jesus will help Cancelo a lot against Mane
zinchenko and ake will cope with the Salah

foden and grealish can be a big surprise for the midfield..

Ruben can also get a chance in the second half and substitute either stones or laporte or cancelo..

Bernardo Rodri Gundo Mahrez will get a rest..
Gundo and Mahrez are 30+ and Bernardo-Rodri definitely need it after the last three game's heroics.
KDB and Walker definitely need a rest doesn't matter it's injury or not, maybe second half for KDB..

I think we have a chance here, Grealish-Jesus are well rested, Zinchenko always performs when given such an opportunity..

Hopefully Foden and Cancelo recover and will be ready.. Stones-Laporte duo won't have problem, 100% sure..
hehe only missed Bernardo, but that's even better :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.