Liverpool (N) - FA Cup - Sat 16th April, 15:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not our strongest team by a long way. Dirty bastards Atletico probably going cost us this game. Hopefully somehow we can win but I can’t remember the last time I felt we were such underdogs in any game.

Those scouse twats are relentless, rested and lethal finishers, plus they always get the benefit of var/ref decisions every fucking time.

Come on City!!!!

ok doom merchants here are the facts

Independent experts say we’re the best team in Europe

The bookies have us favourites even after the team sheets came through

We’ve been the better team in the last four seasons in every game against them, bar one.

We just bossed them 6 days ago

We’re the fucking champions
Our first team are mostly on the bench !!

What side did you honestly expect after...
A. The game in Madrid.
B. Huge PL and CL games on the horizon.
C. The FA Cup clearly being third in our list of priorities.

You can't play a full strength team every 4 days, it's impossible.

Who said otherwise?

Genuinely surreal feeling to go into a City game feeling like a win would be a surprise.

It's an amazing situation we've gotten used to. Honestly cannot recall the last time I felt this way going into a game.

We can still do it, though! The game is played on the pitch, not on the team-sheet.

Its the less imortant of the 3,but we all love an FA Cup win and in truth we have let ourselves down in this comp since our rebirth.It will be gutting to throw another.
You’ve won me over fantasy, pep out, he should be prioritising today. F#ck the PL, I want the fa cup.

ok doom merchants here are the facts

Independent experts say we’re the best team in Europe

The bookies have us favourites even after the team sheets came through

We’ve been the better team in the last four seasons in every game against them, bar one.

We just bossed them 6 days ago

We’re the fucking champions

Haha I need a bit of a boost, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.