Liverpool (N) - FA Cup - Sat 16th April, 15:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool are essentially full strength and rested. While we are playing our second string + some first teamers. Just think they are huge favorites for this game. First time in a while that has happened.

our second team is full of internationals and brilliant players. I think you underestimate our squad.

That's likely the plan, but Bernie was dead on his feet in midweek, which is no wonder after his 12k last Sunday.

It's more the intensity he has to play at in a midfield with Fern.

Pep obviously thinks he is up to it again, so who are we to argue!
fern worries me like mad. We have a big pace problem at the back with that team.

we have correctly prioritised the bigger two but I’m in Wembley right now with my two young lads and they’ll be heartbroken if we don’t do it.
On the plus side if we beat them with a weak team it’s a massive blow.

Didn't expect to see Fernadinho in there. Hope this isn't some kind of sentiment by Pep as he's off at the end of the season.

We need to press from the front. Zinchenko against Salah worries me. A lot! He's hardly played in the last month or so.

Hate these twats. Play like we dream boys and smash them up!
Zinny PSG 2020/21 performance incoming :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.