Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

We are waiting till till they play there World Cup final then announce we are taking them to the cleaners over it.

If the FA had decided not to follow up their investigations then we'd know about it.

It has however gone all quiet on the western front now - seems to have disappeared as a story / I think others have pointed out that if this was city it would be headlines every day and rolling updates on sky
That in itself tells you what’s really going on behind the scenes.

The Cartel have their tentacles in all areas of the media. They’re like a Japanese knotweed taking over a host plant.

This is what we’re up against.

It’s why City don’t really try and confront it in the media because that’s like just treating the knotweed with a weed killer over the branches. It wouldn’t really do anything.

What I really reckon we’re doing is working in the background for something concrete where we can dig it out from the roots. We just need to find it. We might never do so, but imagine the shit storm if we ever finally uncover the corruption going on in football.

If the FA had decided not to follow up their investigations then we'd know about it.

You’d hope so but the FA have a long tradition of launching enquires that never report or ‘see the light of day’. In many ways the term ‘enquiry’ for the FA usually means bury it under the carpet. I’m sure there’s a case to answer here but the magnitude of the offence and subsequent sanction required will be all too much for the FA - I’m sure the FA are leaning on City to have us bury this because the FA won’t want to deal with it and face up to something as big as this. The FA relegate Liverpool? - because that’s what should happen together with a £50m fine but the FA don’t have the balls for that so they’ll be begging us to back down. Meanwhile FSG will continue to play dirty tricks and dig the dirt on us at every turn.

Got to be 1989-90.
Swindon won promotion through the play off final but were then denied promotion and demoted a further division for financial irregularities.
I think Glenda was their manager at the time.
Messrs Layne, Kay and Swan were banned for life I think for throwing games.All Sheffield Wednesday players in the sixties.

You’d hope so but the FA have a long tradition of launching enquires that never report or ‘see the light of day’. In many ways the term ‘enquiry’ for the FA usually means bury it under the carpet. I’m sure there’s a case to answer here but the magnitude of the offence and subsequent sanction required will be all too much for the FA - I’m sure the FA are leaning on City to have us bury this because the FA won’t want to deal with it and face up to something as big as this. The FA relegate Liverpool? - because that’s what should happen together with a £50m fine but the FA don’t have the balls for that so they’ll be begging us to back down. Meanwhile FSG will continue to play dirty tricks and dig the dirt on us at every turn.
All professionals football clubs are members of the FA, so will 91 clubs let LiVARpool off, I don't think so, hacking our scouting system changed LiVARpool transfer dealings, this has had a Knock on effect for all clubs
Our old 'mate' David Gill is a board observer at the FA, do you honestly think he will let LiVARpool get away with this!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.