Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

As I posted, the recent Leeds spying situation was very widely reported and on national news bulletins, still nothing on BBC online or TV.

Mentioned in several outlets, but nothing headlining (apart from Times).

Genuine question, why is this?

One club stealing sensitive protected information from another, with the help of that clubs ex-employees, so why not the headline in every sports related site and TV station!!!

As I speak Football Focus with a Norwich fan on, I personally find that ok, I obviously look forward to a fan of a club when liverpool are beat appearing.

Don’t worry though, there is absolutely definitely no agenda...

The what club?

C9762-C72-80-EC-4232-8-AD3-0-B3-C684830-A9.jpg
Complaint? Ahahahahaha

Pure propaganda right there.

Strange as there is nothing on the bbc, sky sports or ITV sports news about it. Imagine if it was roles reversed, we’d be hung drawn and quartered before daybreak.

If it had been the other way around you can bet Dan Roan would be doing a live news feed from outside the Etihad. The Dippers are just the lowest in every sense.

The fine handed down to Leeds now seems disproportionately high given that all they did was have someone watch training. Seemed to recall headlines all over the media and mangers everywhere being asked about it. Let’s not misunderstand what has happened here, a premier league club has hacked into the systems of another club, not once or twice by mistake but repeatedly over a period of time and those who were guilty of this criminal offence are now in senior positions. If a similar situation is reported tomorrow about two other clubs and the hacking had been done since July what would the outcome be? A huge fine, points deduction, headlines all over the place? Press should be going to town on this. Will anyone be asking Klipperty at his next conference what is thoughts are about this form of cheating? Won’t hold my breath

The what club?

C9762-C72-80-EC-4232-8-AD3-0-B3-C684830-A9.jpg
If it was the other way round:

‘City pay hush money to Liverpool for scouting scandal outrage’

City forced to pay £1m restitution to Liverpool after the European champions were victimised after their unsurpassed world famous scouting system was illegally plundered. SSN knows this as fact.
See these other 50 articles detailing the double dodgy dealings of the Abu Dhabi owned club

Seems like it was our fault after all.

Apologies to Liverpool for doubting their class, dignity and integrity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.