Liverpool PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Bernie for me, just class close ball control and dribbling the whole game, the only way they could stop him was fouling him, milner should have had a second yellow, and really should have had a booking for the potential penalty shout (definite foul) early on (but just another predictably shite performance from tierny who is well dodgy), Fodem got better and better and what a great goal, Rodri I thought played well, as did Cancelo in the first half - although made mistakes, one of which at least ended up leading to a dipper goal.

Foden outstanding for 90 mins…

honourable mention to Bernado and Rodri

heaven and hell from Cancelo

Foden outstanding for 90 mins…

honourable mention to Bernado and Rodri

heaven and hell from Cancelo
Not sure why Cancelo is getting negative comments. Salah walked past 3 other City players before putting it past Ederson who also had a chance to stop it.

Foden today for me, but if we had a MOTM for this 3 match run of away games then Rodri would have won hands down IMO.

This week he showed everyone - even the doubters - he's the only defensive midfielder we need.

I'll hold my hands up. I was one of the doubters, hope he keeps on making me eat my words.

Foden today for me, but if we had a MOTM for this 3 match run of away games then Rodri would have won hands down IMO.

This week he showed everyone - even the doubters - he's the only defensive midfielder we need.
Plus he and Bernardo together have been a revelation this week. Totally different styles but they’ve complemented each other beautifully in a lively, talented midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.