Liverpool PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
I'm going for Foden.
Bernie had a few golden moments but Foden took the bull by the horns building on last years display.

Foden was absolutely fearless, he turned up today Giving two fingers to what should be fortress Anfield, crowd et all.

For the last few yrs this was the only fixture I feared, not any more.

Foden. Absolutely ran the show down the left. Close one with Bernardo as well, was incredible. Think the Scousers would have had Paul Tierney as their MOTM though. Masterclass from him wasn’t it?

Foden. Absolutely ran the show down the left. Close one with Bernardo as well, was incredible. Think the Scousers would have had Paul Tierney as their MOTM though. Masterclass from him wasn’t it?
A close second - the faceless clowns at Stockley. Third place must go to Riley for "manipulating" his clowns week in, week out but especially when we are up against the rags and scousers.

and those that wrote off bernardo when there was talk of the transfer.... you talked sh*t

Anyone who "wrote him off" is an idiot, he is our best "team" player and is proving it week on week, and the "team" is the key to what Pep wants.
I'm wondering where things stand with Bernardo now, seems utterly absurb that the club was (allegedly) only looking for around £50m for him as a suitable bid, when in the last two games, if someone told you there was a £100m midfielder playing for us, you'd say it was Bernardo, and that's not a slight on Grealish, just a compliment on how good he's been.

I'm really hoping the club are doing all they can to settle him outside of football, would absolutely hate to lose this lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.