Liverpool PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Could @DenisLawBackHeel74 explain why he was so abusive to me after my post complimenting Bernardo Silva today and preventing me from posting in the match day thread? I can only assume he misread Silva as Salah. An apology would be nice.

(By the way I thought both Silva and Foden were excellent today)
So abusive.. please.

You posted that Silva was having a good game straight after Salah scored a goal in which city defended poorly and Silva was involved. So you comment at best was ‘ill timed’

No idea why an arsenal fan would follow the city live match forum.

So abusive.. please.

You posted that Silva was having a good game straight after Salah scored a goal in which city defended poorly and Silva was involved. So you comment at best was ‘ill timed’

fuckinn weirdo, he's a wrong un

So abusive.. please.

I was watching on delay and it was after his being fouled by Milner. Be honest, you thought I‘d written Salah - why else would you say wrong team In your post? You haven’t the guts to admit your error.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.