Liverpool PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
It takes an exceptional level of talent, self-belief, and mental fortitude for a No. 2 keeper to come into a game like that and put in the performance he did. For that, Ortega gets my vote. Best No. 2 in the league by a country mile. Stones was very good too and Kova, for me, showed why he should have started.
Completely agree that Ortega was excellent and coming on and playing like that is excellent.

To be absolutely fair though their keeper was pretty impressive for a No2 made some good saves and distributed well.

Completely agree that Ortega was excellent and coming on and playing like that is excellent.

To be absolutely fair though their keeper was pretty impressive for a No2 made some good saves and distributed well.
I rate the dippers keeper as better than Allison, who has always got a mistake in him, a bit like Eddie

Kovacic for me, he was needed 60minutes earlier for us though.
This....why he didn't start is ridiculous, nothing against Alvarez, but Kovacic keeping a slower tempo and possession would have been exactly what Liverpool didn't want, I think we played into their hands without him next to Rodders. Made it too open for them...just my opinion, and even for his cameo, Kova was our best player by a mile (except Ortega)

Stones Akanji Ortega and Kovacic are the only players who impressed today

Walker was close to being in that bracket but I can’t stop thinking about that ridiculous overhit cross

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.