Liverpool PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
KDB was literally pulling the side up after that first 15 mins in the second half, constantly geeing up the press - real leadership

De Bruyne edged it, but Walker, Bernardo and Gabby all put really good shifts in.

Very tough call. Gabby for me.

Doesn't usually start, brought in to do a job in one of the biggest games of the sesson, did his job.

My vote went for Kyle Walker.

We desperately needed width because KDB and Foden were being closed down in the middle and his runs all day and covering were superb.

Especially when he came right over to cover LaPorte when Salah went to take him on
Switched off poorly for Liverpools 2nd, but otherwise great game. But did the same v Spurs and it cost us points

My vote went for Kyle Walker.

We desperately needed width because KDB and Foden were being closed down in the middle and his runs all day and covering were superb.

Especially when he came right over to cover LaPorte when Salah went to take him on
I was toying between Stonesy and Walker. Walker had the winger in his inside pocket, and despite the boot it up and run after it classic Klippity tactic our back line was made of stern stuff today, but I thought I'd go for Stonesy, 'cos it's a bit easy to ignore the defenders as a player like Kev pulls most of the strings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.