Liverpool PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
KDB was MOM today. Just incredible. Just watch the highlights. Incredible....

Grealish, Stones & Mahrez probably had their best games of season today too.

Happy for Grealish that a lot of people voted for him.

Mahrez was especially fast, dribbling with lots of pace. Need see more of this
as he looked a far bigger threat with the pace. First touch was great as always.

Great result and a great team effort though all round

Went for Alvarez his all round game and workrate today was phenomenal, can't wait for this fella to get a decent run of games.
Jack and KDB were excellent along with most of the team today.

Everyone was great, stones, kdb and Gundo were ace.......but so pleased for Jack. Looks like he is loving it too

Could’ve been 1 from any of the front 5 in my opinion. Gundo and Kev majestic. Best I’ve ever seen Grealish play. Mahrez at his best Alvarez led the line brilliantly. Likewise Stones and Rodri we immense

Jack was superb, John,KDB & Gunodo were excellent. Ake top drawer but loved the enthusiasm and pace from Mahrez today. When I saw the line up, I was slightly concerned with the lack of pace in defence. Then I remembered why Pep was the manager & I’m just a fan.
Proud to be blue!

KDB back to his best. Stones confident & stylish. Alvarez & Mahrez lively & dangerous.

But Jack is unplayable at the moment - looks like the ball is glued to his foot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.