Liverpool PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Mahrez was terrific all game, drew the close attention 4 or 5 players at a time and contributed so often. A great all round team performance, Alvarez, Gundo, KDB, Stones, and others deserve plaudits but Grealish was on fire again and IMO was motm ahead of the pack.
Really enjoyed the game, even at 0-1 down I had no doubts that we’d beat them by at least 2 clear goals.
Well done to everyone involved and that includes every blue in the stadium - from a tv perspective it was a cauldron of support, from inside the stadium it must’ve been incredible.

Who got you up out of your seat this afternoon? Let's have your votes, please.
You know Mr @jimharri I really think you should let me have 2 votes because you know if JB is on the pitch I'm going to vote for him and today I would love to vote for Jack the lad as well. :-)

Ohhhhhh I've thought of a solution but I bet @Ric won't let me...... I'll find another user name and open another account. Is that allowed??? I'm a selfish so and so aren't I?? ;-)

Grealish and Mahrez absolutely outstanding. Them two Liverpool fullbacks are poor. Alvarez superb as was Ake. All round great performance up the blues

It had to be Jack, but Kev, Mahrez and Alvarez were great too. Ake and Stones were superb today, but will hardly get any votes. Apart from the breakaway goal, Liverpool should have stayed at Anfield looking for jobs online. Their best player was the ref first half. Second half they made one advance upfield. We are in a different class.

You know Mr @jimharri I really think you should let me have 2 votes because you know if JB is on the pitch I'm going to vote for him and today I would love to vote for Jack the lad as well. :-)

Ohhhhhh I've thought of a solution but I bet @Ric won't let me...... I'll find another user name and open another account. Is that allowed??? I'm a selfish so and so aren't I?? ;-)
For a small financial consideration, I'd consider it EB.

As for the dual username idea, don't be so preposterous. There's never been any such thing on here.

*cough*

And as for your obsession with Mr Stones; you need professional help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.