Liverpool PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Bernado probably

Doku was OK, looked dangerous bit didn't create much from it. Ake and Haaland had decent games.

Foden and Alvarez were poor.
Foden wasn’t poor,far too much of the game went down the left so he was starved of the ball and was obviously told to stay wide. Although Doku looked good his end product wasn’t quite there. If the ball went done right more I think we would have won comfortably.

Foden wasn’t poor,far too much of the game went down the left so he was starved of the ball and was obviously told to stay wide. Although Doku looked good his end product wasn’t quite there. If the ball went done right more I think we would have won comfortably.
I think if KDB had been playing there would have been a lot of lovely through balls from Doku for him to run on to

Bernardo by a mile. Ake, Akanji, Doku and Ederson all put in man of the match level of performances but Bernardo was the standout as he almost always is against these. They just cannot cope with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.