Liverpool - post match thread.

Can anyone tell me why we boo Milner? Genuinely at a loss. If it's about not signing a new contract when offered and leaving on a free, pretty sure he was within his right to do that for more playing time?

Can anyone tell me why we boo Milner? Genuinely at a loss. If it's about not signing a new contract when offered and leaving on a free, pretty sure he was within his right to do that for more playing time?

The main reason is he's never stopped insulting us in the media since his departure. There's been various incidents, including this week's "this Liverpool team is better than the two title-winning sides I played in at City" - what a joke! We gave him the best 5 years of his career and that's how he treats us - with no respect whatsoever!

Has Pep been asked or given any explanation as to why Nolito has played so little?

It was reported somewhere (can't remember where) that Nolito had been told he needed to do more to impress in training. It wasnt a negative article, with a few seemingly informed takes on possible player departures.

Maybe you should read a bit more then,especially where it comes to telling other Blues,who are well informed,to 'get a thicker skin'

Most of these articles are from Rag papers only fit for wiping your backside with so I'm happy not to have picked it up first time round.

Generally I read the guardians sport, then maybe BBC. And then come to bluemoon seems to cover most important city news.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.