Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

BWTAC said:
On a brighter note, my shares in Mersey Candles Plc have rocketed.

ON that note here is another one I've put together ;-)

ZODydip.gif

dazdon said:
I see nothing as changed on RAWK since I last posted on here: some decent posters who are prepared to contragulate City but a large percentage who come out with the old bollocks about buying trophies. Of course Liverpool have never bought trophies - every decent player has come through the ranks - I remember John Barnes, Peter Beardlsey, Ian Rush, Graham Souness etc. when they were playing in your youth team. How many times have Liverpool broken the transfer record? Fact is that football teams have been buying the league for many years - we won't be the first and we certaintly won't be the last. Strange that Liverpool use this as an excuse for why they haven't won the title for so many years yet they have no explanantion for why Man United are the most successful premier league club - they have had no petro-millions or sugar daddy.

Problem with many Liverpool fans this season (and I'm not saying all) is that they started celebrating the title weeks ago. T shirts being printed (all over the internet), adverts for jobs for stewards on the open top bus tour and singing "were going to win the league" - no wonder the team was under pressure in the final games. This was coupled with a media frenzy - all the ex-Liverpool pundits saying how Liverpool deserved to win it, Stevie G deserved the title for his loyalty ..ad nauseum. But for me using the death of 96 innocent people as a motivational factor for winning the title was in very bad taste and I can't believe the club went down that route. I think most neutrals originally rooted for Liverpool but I think by the end of the season the behaviour of the fans/club coupled with the media love in swung opinion in the opposite direction. I don't blame any fans for being excited but there is a difference between excitement and arrogance - I would have associated this behaviour with Rags not Liverpool fan. Your team were on top and playing great football but surely some humility and quiet confidence wouldn't have gone amiss.

Dragged from RAWK.

Well done sir..whoever you are.

I was only posting what most of us on here think is true - stuff I've wanting to say for weeks. It's not an opportunity to gloat. I've not seen any intelligent repsonses to any of the points I've made to the post either just the usual trading of insults

dazdon said:
Mayor West said:
Assuming he is banned now and post deleted.

What was the reaction to that post? Link?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=274792.9120" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... 74792.9120</a>
I'm going to piss myself laughing if FFP is still around next year and they fail.

Best one I read on Rawk was we won due to the decisions we have had from refs this season.
Liverpool awarded 12 penalties, 5 more than any other team. Did he watch Clattenburgs performance against us and according to some Newcastle fans Dowd did everything he could to ensure they won on Saturday. 3 Penalties at old Trafford says it all.
They have had more help off officials than any other team I can remember bar Utd under ferguson

hertsblue said:
Best one I read on Rawk was we won due to the decisions we have had from refs this season.
Liverpool awarded 12 penalties, 5 more than any other team. Did he watch Clattenburgs performance against us and according to some Newcastle fans Dowd did everything he could to ensure they won on Saturday. 3 Penalties at old Trafford says it all.
They have had more help off officials than any other team I can remember bar Utd under ferguson

No 2nd yellow for Suarez & no penalties for the foul on Dzeko or Nosferatu punching the ball away and that was just in one game against us. Dowd red carded 2 Newcastle players yesterday, one (2 yellows) for double dissent within seconds of each other (Rooney can repeatedly call any ref a "fucking twat" without getting one yellow) and the other a straight red for a yellow card foul on Suarez just inside the Newcastle half when the ball had hit Suarez'z calf and was going backwards (so no goalscoring opportunity). Suarez of course did his trademark frantic arm wave signalling for urgent medical attention because he'd broken both legs, ruptured his spleen and had his arsehole ripped to shreds. Then of course there's all the penalties not given all season when Nosferatu tried to swap shirts with opponents at set pieces in the penalty area.

laserblue said:
hertsblue said:

No 2nd yellow for Suarez & no penalties for the foul on Dzeko or Nosferatu punching the ball away and that was just in one game against us. Dowd red carded 2 Newcastle players yesterday, one (2 yellows) for double dissent within seconds of each other (Rooney can repeatedly call any ref a "fucking twat" without getting one yellow) and the other a straight red for a yellow card foul on Suarez just inside the Newcastle half when the ball had hit Suarez'z calf and was going backwards (so no goalscoring opportunity). Suarez of course did his trademark frantic arm wave signalling for urgent medical attention because he'd broken both legs, ruptured his spleen and had his arsehole ripped to shreds. Then of course there's all the penalties not given all season when Nosferatu tried to swap shirts with opponents at set pieces in the penalty area.

PMSL

peterpan89 said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
My first text after the game today was from a match-going Liverpool fan offering his congratulations.

They've got many, many decent supporters, but more than their fair share of pricks too it needs saying.

Like all teams bar the scum, who when it comes to football are just the lowest of the low. I've had a couple of texts congratulating us from my dipper mates, which is 2 more than i got from any Rag in 2012. In fact the rags i know still havent congratulated me on that day, which says it all.

This is the definition of an embarresing internet hero fan, YOU do not play for city, why on earth would a manutd fan congratulate YOU on winning the league? You F'ing idiot. Dont post anything like that again, honest. you look a twat. really.

.... because that's you way its done.

I got more handshakes, congrats and pints bought off non blues yesterday than I get on my birthday. Its just class.

One post and you called someone a fucking idiot. The sky is the limit for you kiddo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.