Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Taken from the Welcome back to the Champions League thread on RAWK.

[bigimg]http://s.ecrater.com/stores/280765/512bccf50b4be_280765b.jpg[/bigimg]

This is what sets us above all other teams in the premier league. It winds their supporters up and a little part of them dies every time they see us wear it, knowing only the big teams of Europe are allowed to have it on their jerseys.

If the club wants to make even more money, they'll include this badge as an optional extra when buying it from the club shop.

adrianr said:
I just saw the "They. ARE. Worried." post, truly a work of art.

What people also fail to mention at this moment in time, is the same thing applies to all those teams around us. How could Arsenal be 1st this season for so long with all those extra games? How could Man City win the league with all those extra games in Europe? Why aren't Chelsea sitting in 7th right now because they got to the Champions League semi-finals?

No it doesn't you moron and that's the exact point everyone is trying to make. You have to add more quality than any of those sides mentioned, including Arsenal (who didn't even get near to winning the league). Any success also relies heavily on keeping a player one of the most prestigious clubs in Europe are gunning for. We won and Chelsea aren't sitting in 7th despite competing in Europe (and going further in those domestic cup competitions you also bombed out of) because we have better squads.

But when I tried to say that about why we were never favorites for the title or about how that made up for us playing less games you wouldn't hear any of it.

You're trying to have it both ways now.

Just catching up with the coverage after a very drunken night and a day of work in Dubai.

Rodgers was highly complimentary to us, 'world class squad, great manager...' and so on. Of course, he is emphasising their achievement (congratualtions to them] but he was very gentlemanly about it. As was Gerard.

So less of the bullshit, please. Slagging off another great English club [and also in Lancashire] is very cheap and beneath us.

We are all bigger and better than that. We are MCFC. Respect others, respect ourselves and move on to ever greater heights. CTID

AlthamBlue said:
Taken from the Welcome back to the Champions League thread on RAWK.

[bigimg]http://s.ecrater.com/stores/280765/512bccf50b4be_280765b.jpg[/bigimg]

This is what sets us above all other teams in the premier league. It winds their supporters up and a little part of them dies every time they see us wear it, knowing only the big teams of Europe are allowed to have it on their jerseys.

If the club wants to make even more money, they'll include this badge as an optional extra when buying it from the club shop.

Well it doesn't wind me up, i didn't even know the badge existed hahaha.
I am sure this makes me a plastic glory hunter who knows nothing in their eyes hehe.
A fine example of pretty sever denial and delusion, i always though utd fans were over reacting when they would have a go at liverpool.
Fuck me they didn't give to them enough, i find myself enjoying disliking half their supporters...ok 90%...fuck sake ok there is the odd one that is ok...ish.
The good thing for those who have a giggle at them is the fact they are so entrenched in their mentality even if every single man woman and child laughed right in their face they still would not change.

Now if you will excuse me i must go and die a little inside as rawk demands :)

coleridge said:
Just catching up with the coverage after a very drunken night and a day of work in Dubai.

Rodgers was highly complimentary to us, 'world class squad, great manager...' and so on. Of course, he is emphasising their achievement (congratualtions to them] but he was very gentlemanly about it. As was Gerard.

So less of the bullshit, please. Slagging off another great English club [and also in Lancashire] is very cheap and beneath us.

We are all bigger and better than that. We are MCFC. Respect others, respect ourselves and move on to ever greater heights. CTID

Fuck off you scouse loving ****!!! ;)

It is hard to be respectful... I hate Liverpool for the way they have gone about things this season and for all their comments towards us as a club. For now I think we will all enjoy mocking them, we didn't until it was over and we won't forever. But for now. It is very very nice to do so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.