Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Not bottled it, they simply couldn't win 13 in a row. In 13 games, it's an awesome return to lose one, draw one and win 11, it's just not good to have the loss and the draw at the end. However, I'm not a fan of the crying on the pitch!

I'd agree with the Liverpool poster above, I'd rather lose it outright than on goal difference, so hopefully all Liverpool fans will be wanting us to win our final two games.........but as Blues, we know it ain't over yet.

moomba said:
We've won nothing yet. 3 points Wednesday and still a job to do on the weekend. Then we can enjoy it.

No argument there mate, even if we hammer Villa, it still goes to the final game, and anyone who has followed City for longer than a couple of years will know that nothing about this club can ever be taken for granted.

I'm still enjoying this moment though, it's what football is all about, the highs and the lows. Right now, it's a high and I'm milking it as much as I can.

malg said:
Not bottled it, they simply couldn't win 13 in a row. In 13 games, it's an awesome return to lose one, draw one and win 11, it's just not good to have the loss and the draw at the end. However, I'm not a fan of the crying on the pitch!

I'd agree with the Liverpool poster above, I'd rather lose it outright than on goal difference, so hopefully all Liverpool fans will be wanting us to win our final two games.........but as Blues, we know it ain't over yet.
Neither is ''Hooooooth'';

CqEzyz9.png

<a class="postlink" href="https://vine.co/v/M6MtJ3gTePl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://vine.co/v/M6MtJ3gTePl</a>

Post of the day from RAWK

Quote from: Trendisnotdestiny on Today at 10:16:01 PM
Have no words for these feelings. Grief and loss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.