Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

lauralouise said:
gmckennasell said:
brendan rodgers , managerial genius
He's gotta have some genius in him to get us this far with this squad.

Won't make top 4 next season IMO.

An extra 20 games, combined with their style, will really affect Liverpool next season.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Rosler1985 said:
Glen Johnson having a meltdown on Twitter

Saw that.

What does he mean by tweeting "Absolutely clueless!"?

Swiftly followed by "So many sofa experts in this game.... Absolutely no idea about football what so ever!"

Every pundit and fan has ripped him apart tonight and rightly so, he was shite, pundits including Gary Neville and Carragher (sp?)

He also spelt absolutely wrong and got the piss taken for that. Adrian Durham called him a disgrace.

Apparently Robert Hugh has said that Suarez deserves a 3 game ban for crying. Hilarious.

MSP said:
RightTurnClyde said:
cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

What the fuck is that in the middle?
ž

Guy on the lower left doesn't give a fuck :D

There's something of the apprentice sex offender about the guy in the specs ha ha

stony said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Actually feel quite sorry for that fat bloke on that gif, you can see how gutted he is when he says "I don't believe this", we've all been there watching catastrophic implosions like that, it ain't nice. No real need to get too personal

Obviously very chuffed with the result myself tho

You've matured a lot since you were Voodoo Blue, I'm not sure I approve ;-)

I'd hope so mate that username was a decade ago I was a teenager then!

Don't get me wrong, if it was a united fan I'd be loving it but even for a liverpool fan I can empathize with the bloke

whats going to happen to all those winners t-shirts they had printed some poor scouser has spent all theier giro money on the investment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.