Liverpool Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
LFC-Jay said:
I dont know why he's been saying this to the media but its obvious he's been asked about Luis and he has said this to say he's staying at LFC, get used to it and so he can play again say sorry to the club and fans. If im honest Rodgers has handled this well. May i ask though.. did Tevez say sorry? Just because City has been in this position before.

Yes, Tevez apologised to the fans and the club via the official club website.

Coming up on Sunday supplement;'Brendan rogers says Suarez has to apologise if he wants a future at liverpool'

Erm...Suarez wants out so he isnt going to apologise..

Talking of liverpool,stan collymore looks different after his plastic surgery..

calls himself Brian now.. but still creeping up on courting couples in parked cars..:)

fuxljp.jpg

Suarez has no intention of apologizing according to SSN.

Personally If I was Liverpool, I would get rid as soon as possible to anyone apart from Arsenal, Even at around £30 million.

He could prove to be a cancer and destroy Liverpool's season, Suarez and Rooney both don't care about their reputation so there isn't a level that they won't go down to unlike somebody like Bale for example.

and FSG can't afford to replicate the Tevez situation.

citykev28 said:
Bilboblue said:
Nothing about getting beat by Celtic today? Or did I miss it?

In a game that should never have been allowed to take place.

Sorry Kev,but for the 1st time on Bluemoon I need to disagree with ye mate ;(
Celtic got around £1m for that match,Scottish clubs need that kind of dosh.
It was agreed 3 seasons ago,if a Scot.Prem. club wanted a "friendly" at the beginning of the season,they would be allowed to cancel 1LEAGUE game.
Celtic should have been playing St.Mirren at Celtic Park.(TBA)
And those fukn dippers still can't sing "Walk On" properly ;)
AND,we gubbed them 1-0 with half a reserve team ;)

samharris said:
Coming up on Sunday supplement;'Brendan rogers says Suarez has to apologise if he wants a future at liverpool'

Erm...Suarez wants out so he isnt going to apologise..

Talking of liverpool,stan collymore looks different after his plastic surgery..

calls himself Brian now.. but still creeping up on courting couples in parked cars..:)

fuxljp.jpg
That did make me chuckle.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
citykev28 said:
Bilboblue said:
Nothing about getting beat by Celtic today? Or did I miss it?

In a game that should never have been allowed to take place.

Sorry Kev,but for the 1st time on Bluemoon I need to disagree with ye mate ;(
Celtic got around £1m for that match,Scottish clubs need that kind of dosh.
It was agreed 3 seasons ago,if a Scot.Prem. club wanted a "friendly" at the beginning of the season,they would be allowed to cancel 1LEAGUE game.
Celtic should have been playing St.Mirren at Celtic Park.(TBA)
And those fukn dippers still can't sing "Walk On" properly ;)
AND,we gubbed them 1-0 with half a reserve team ;)

So Celtic get even richer still and St. Mirren wait around to play a fixture. You say the league have this rule in place from 3 years ago but it's clear that only Celtic or Rangers were ever going to benefit from it so once again, the Scottish game revolves around the Old Firm.

The rule should be that Celtic can by all means go to play Liverpool but St. Mirren get the points or half of the money Celtic receive.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5UhNSP808I#at=60" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5UhNSP808I#at=60</a>
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FMQtgdth34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FMQtgdth34</a>

This is priceless stuff, Liverpool fans were prepared to overlook his racism and biting but now he's turned on them and their now asking for loyalty.

Being loyal to a racist isn't something to brag about.

LFC-Jay said:
I dont know why he's been saying this to the media but its obvious he's been asked about Luis and he has said this to say he's staying at LFC, get used to it and so he can play again say sorry to the club and fans. If im honest Rodgers has handled this well. May i ask though.. did Tevez say sorry? Just because City has been in this position before.

Apologising will the last thing on his mind until after the window has closed in addition, the Sky Sports "news" was "according to our sources" which basically means they were stuck for something to fill their round the clock news coverage with so made it up...

On our signings...I hear Siquiera is likely and Costa is not a dead deal yet apparrantly. One thing pre-season has taught us is that without Studge/Coutinho - we're toothless up front. Need another wide forward ASAP.

Eccles Blue said:
For what it is worth, and I accept that my opinion is worthless but I am cheeky enough to give it anyway, :-) both Suarez and Rogers are like two little boys in the playground!! 'You won't play with me so I'm taking my ball home' (Suarez) 'Well then you can play all on your own' (Rogers) It strikes me as a my Dad's bigger than your Dad stand off!!

Grow up and sit down together and sort it out.

As I said just my humble opinion.

This is where Rogers has IMO been talking a load of old bollocks.
He goes on about the traditions, values etc of LFC and tells the world of how Suarez shows no respect for these and none for his team mates or the supporters

Surely if you've a player who is this problematic you get rid, no matter how important you believe he is.

And before anyone says we had the same issue with Tevez and let him return, we were quite prepared to sell, but no one came up with the dosh

What I also can't get my head around is that LIverpool without Suarez played better football

Just get shut of the **** to Arsenal and let them deal with the problem. He probably will destabilise them

The Pink Panther said:
Eccles Blue said:
For what it is worth, and I accept that my opinion is worthless but I am cheeky enough to give it anyway, :-) both Suarez and Rogers are like two little boys in the playground!! 'You won't play with me so I'm taking my ball home' (Suarez) 'Well then you can play all on your own' (Rogers) It strikes me as a my Dad's bigger than your Dad stand off!!

Grow up and sit down together and sort it out.

As I said just my humble opinion.

This is where Rogers has IMO been talking a load of old bollocks.
He goes on about the traditions, values etc of LFC and tells the world of how Suarez shows no respect for these and none for his team mates or the supporters

Surely if you've a player who is this problematic you get rid, no matter how important you believe he is.

And before anyone says we had the same issue with Tevez and let him return, we were quite prepared to sell, but no one came up with the dosh

What I also can't get my head around is that LIverpool without Suarez played better football

Just get shut of the **** to Arsenal and let them deal with the problem. He probably will destabilise them
Look at the worst things that have happened to football in the last 40 years. Liverpool FC is directly or indirectly responsible for them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.