Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
stony said:
flicker said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM8tkb_92aU&list=PLJRb6yxlBkhONK-9EYPuiFzscU-YxWsLU[/video]

Hahaha, fucking wankers. One of them had a half n half scarf, the twat.
What's that? Half paid for half nicked?
I think it refers to when they see a scarf half hanging out of a charity clothing bag or bin and they take it.

Chipmeister said:
A fcuking big chorus of " Your not Champions anymore"

"You thought you'd won the league again, you'd not, you'd not,
You thought you were the Champions you're not, you're not,
coz Stevie Gerrard slipped on his arse; and passed the ball to Demba Ba,
MCFC Champions again"
==================

"We are the Champions, tra la,la,la,la
We are the champions, tra, la, la, la, la, la
We are the Champions, tra, la,la,la,la
We're the best football team in the land... Yes we are!

"Put the roof back on your bus, tra,la,la,la,la
Put the roof back on your bus, tra,la,la,la,la, la
Put the roof back on your bus, tra,la,la,la,la
coz you're not gonna need it anymore.. anymore"

I can imagine them still trying to wipe the phlegm off the fucking mike......twats!

Was having a kickabout with our three year old outside his nursery this morning (as we usually do) when the Liverpool supporting caretaker and I got involved in a bit of "banter".
"That's cruel making him wear that" he said referring to our son wearing a City top (which he insisted on wearing, I must stress)
"It would have been 5 years ago" I replied light heartedly. I thought (rather naively) that would be the end of it and we'd continue our shooting practice in peace.
"Still cruel" he sneered.
Eh? Did I dream that we won the League?
I admit I couldn't help myself (I'm not given to bragging or gloating) but it was time for a reminder.
"We won it! Champions!", I said.
"But there's a difference between buying it and winning it" he offered sanctimoniously (bear in this is a Derbyshire man with no links to Merseyside as far as I can tell).
"Liverpool never spend any money!" I said. I'll level with you, sarcasm aside, I was getting irritable inside. "Suarez didn't cost anything did he. No, Liverpool never spend any money".

Laughably he self righteously said "We spend what we earn."
"So how come Liverpool lost £100m over the last two years?"
"Er, er", he was starting to walk away, "It was the Torres money."
"But you still lost £100m...how come? That's not spending what you earn". He edged away (he'd found one here, the sort that sits next to you on the bus and doesn't go away!)
I was in full flow by this point "The thing is you're hypocrites. Liverpool, Arsenal and United don't like it when someone else spends money. Hypocrites..." and he was gone. Our little lad stuck a few more past me (I try but have never been that great a keeper() and we went into nursery.

Ok, I got mildly cross (if it was a windup it worked) and it was never going to get any more than words, but what a frickin' idiot. A hypocritical one at that. Typical of so many of them.

Pam said:
Awesome find, flicker. Where did u get it?

I just watched the video posted by blue smarties on page one and this popped up at the end.
Tried to find one from the last day of the season but strangely could not find one :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.