Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prestwich_Blue said:
I assume Bodger didn't use the word "outstanding" about their performance today? Hope they don't sack him - he's comedy gold and has a completely over-inflated opinion of his own abilities. Perfect for Liverpool.

what was the game he said his team showed " tremendous courage" i nearly threw up, ffs they played a game of football they didn't run over the trenches at the somme

bluemc1 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I assume Bodger didn't use the word "outstanding" about their performance today? Hope they don't sack him - he's comedy gold and has a completely over-inflated opinion of his own abilities. Perfect for Liverpool.

what was the game he said his team showed " tremendous courage" i nearly threw up, ffs they played a game of football they didn't run over the trenches at the somme

That was the 0-0 draw away at West Brom.

To be fair the Liverpool players were attacking machine gun posts and having to clamber over barbed wire.

Brave, brave boys.

Poor dippers. I doubt they'll be able to interest Hughes in Brentans job after today, so that pretty much leaves them with a choice of Steve Bruce or Harry Redknap, unless Moyes is sick of Spain.

bluemc1 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Hey you know nothing!Haven't you heard the dippers singing the poor scouser tommy song??

As side splittingly funny as that was I'm bit concerned Klopp could go there this summer and make them not shit.

bluemc1 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Was it today's game?

RandomJ said:
As side splittingly funny as that was I'm bit concerned Klopp could go there this summer and make them not shit.

Allen

Balotelli

Lovren

Johnson

Toure

Lambert

Lallana

Mignolet

That's a whole load of shit to convert into not shit.

yeseye said:
bluemc1 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Was it today's game?

LOL i wouldn't put it past that twat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.